Sunday, July 11, 2010

CPSIA - Guest Blogs

I am going on vacation (!) and therefore my blog will be dark, more or less, for a couple weeks. In my absence, we have invited a few friends and interested parties to contribute essays on the CPSIA for inclusion in this space. We do not plan to edit the posts, and hope you will enjoy them.

If you have something to say and were not solicited by me, feel free to send me your essay(s). No promises, but we will consider anything you send us. We are open to opposing views as well. It is my hope to stimulate debate and discussion of important issues relating to the CPSIA . . . before it's too late.

Rick

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Rick, I don't know if you have left yet for vacation (congrats by the way!), but I saw this article and thought of you. This is another example of product safety regulatory absurdity at its finest.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=142663&catid=188

IL Lead labeling + CPSIA = Confused consumers. Our government is doing such a great job...