Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CPSIA - WSJ Radio Interview of RW re CPSIA

789 days have passed since ANY Democrat in Congress did ANYTHING to help us on the CPSIA. There are only 21 days left until Election Day.

The WSJ today released a radio interview in which I discussed my opposition to the CPSIA and my recent political awakenings. I hope you will give it a listen: Click HERE.

[PLEASE NOTE - if you have trouble opening this mp3 file, you can "right click" on the link and save it to your hard drive. You will easily be able to open from there.]

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Love it!

The person with special interests here is her. In her campaign she claims to have improved product safety but I bet that claim doesn't mention that Mattel was right in there while the law was written and got themselves a nice exemption from using 3rd party labs. HMMM - special interests?

I have at least a ream worth of letters to my reps, senators, committee members including Jan - NOT ONE of them listened and most just flat out ignored me. People are tired of this type of treatment and none of them should be shocked if they don't get re-elected.